This page is only visible to certain customer accounts.
Contact the store owner for more information.
500ml drink bottle
Fashioned from top-of-the-line 18/8 stainless steel and double-walled, vacuum insulated, this bottle is designed for superior resilience and temperature regulation.
Whether you're out on the beach, hiking, or heading to the movies, bring your bottle with you and keep your beverage at its desired temperature for hours.
- High-quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- BPA FREE - 100% Safe
- Double-wall vacuum insulation
- Keeps COLD 24 hours & HOT 12 hours
- Non-slip design on the bottom of the bottle
- 2-way opening – smaller drinking spout or wider opening for your convenience
- 2 Screw top lids for vacuum seal attached to the bottle.
- Strainer included (perfect for herbal teas etc.)
- Leak-proof cap with simple latch closure stays open when drinking and keeps spout protected when closed.
- Non-sweat technology
- Perfect for water, sports drinks, smoothies, juices, coffee and tea, soups and much more
Stay protected – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot.
We recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools or wooden/heat-resistant plastic tools. Metal utensils may be used with care but they should not be used harshly or scraped over the cooking surface as this may cause damage
Use the product on the most appropriately sized hob ring — it’ll make your food cook more evenly, and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong-sized ring, there’s a risk the hob won't ‘recognise’ the product.
Cooking on a medium or low heat gets the best results — even for frying and searing. Let the product heat up gradually for great tasting food that’s cooked evenly. If you do need to use a higher heat, lower the setting once the desired heat has been reached.
Never slide the product on any glass-topped hob/stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass. Instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface.
Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.