This page is only visible to certain customer accounts.
Contact the store owner for more information.
New standard for glass food containers
A new style of glass food containers makes the traditional 4-way locking system obsolete.
Sleek and seamless design - eliminating unnecessary elements with an integrated locking mechanism for a minimalist and modern finish.
Neoflam Clik Food container set of 8
3 x Small 470ml 14.5 x 10.5 x 6.8 (cm)
2 x Large 1380ml 20.0 x 14.6 x 9.1 (cm)
2 x Medium 800ml 17.4 x 12.6 x 7.9 (cm)
1 x X-Large 2600ml 23.8 x 18 x 11.4 (cm)
- 400C Heat-Safe & 120C Thermal Shock Resistance: Oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Excellence in air-tightness Airtight and Leak-proof
- Seamless design / Natural colour lid / Sleek & Slim body line
- Safe & Clean Borosilicate glass, Better for the environment. Preserving freshness and taste.
- Crafted of High-grade, heat-resistant glass
- Shatter-proof -Reduced risk of injury with no risk of spreading glass particles
- Safe for hot water disinfection Resists stains and does not absorb food odours or flavours
- Safe to use in a variety of cooking appliances
- Air Fryer * Microwave * Oven + Dishwasher * Hot water * Freezer
Stay protected – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot.
We recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools or wooden/heat-resistant plastic tools. Metal utensils may be used with care but they should not be used harshly or scraped over the cooking surface as this may cause damage
Use the product on the most appropriately sized hob ring — it’ll make your food cook more evenly, and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong-sized ring, there’s a risk the hob won't ‘recognise’ the product.
Cooking on a medium or low heat gets the best results — even for frying and searing. Let the product heat up gradually for great tasting food that’s cooked evenly. If you do need to use a higher heat, lower the setting once the desired heat has been reached.
Never slide the product on any glass-topped hob/stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass. Instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface.
Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.