This page is only visible to certain customer accounts.
Contact the store owner for more information.
Food Storage containers
The CLOC allows for secure and simple vacuum sealing, providing 100% air and watertight protection that preserves the freshness of your food.
Additionally, this storage solution is antimicrobial and safe for use in the dishwasher, freezer and microwave
- Glass-like clarity without the risk of shattering or the heavy weight of glass
- Unparalleled durability and toughness
- Stain, odour, and chemical resistant
- Antimicrobial protection built into the lids
- Enhanced durability: Resists warping and cracking
- Highly scratch-resistant
- 100% airtight and watertight
- BPA free
- Versatile: Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe.
- The optional one-way valve allows the lid to stay on during microwaving
- Inbuilt legs to allow the microwaves to flow underneath the container
- A valve with an optional pump creates a vacuum seal to preserve freshness for longer
- Perfect for marinating and pickling when used with an optional pump
Stay protected – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot.
We recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools or wooden/heat-resistant plastic tools. Metal utensils may be used with care but they should not be used harshly or scraped over the cooking surface as this may cause damage
Use the product on the most appropriately sized hob ring — it’ll make your food cook more evenly, and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong-sized ring, there’s a risk the hob won't ‘recognise’ the product.
Cooking on a medium or low heat gets the best results — even for frying and searing. Let the product heat up gradually for great tasting food that’s cooked evenly. If you do need to use a higher heat, lower the setting once the desired heat has been reached.
Never slide the product on any glass-topped hob/stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass. Instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface.
Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.