This page is only visible to certain customer accounts.
Contact the store owner for more information.
The amazing kitchen companion that lets you prepare four dishes at once.
Divided steamer and casserole capabilities allow you to prepare four different dishes simultaneously full of flavour and nutrition.
Enjoy efficient and effortless cooking that will make mealtime exciting and stress-free.
It saves time and effort while creating delicious, well-balanced meals with ease.
Have the ultimate culinary convenience and enjoy a perfect meal!
Neoflam cookware is 100% toxin-free, and the non-stick Ecolon coating makes it a better choice for you and your family!
- Ecolon™ Natural Non-Stick Coating - a ceramic-based coating, mostly made of silicon dioxide, a material commonly found in natural elements such as stone and sand
- PTFE, PFOA, CADMIUM & LEAD FREE
- Divided Steamer
- Highly scratch resistant
- Compatible with the following cooktops - Gas, Electric, Ceramic and Induction
- Advanced Neoflam silent induction technology
- High-quality production, made from die-cast aluminium for long-lasting and high durability
- High heat conductivity means faster, effective energy saving, and helps to retain nutrition while cooking rapidly.
- Thick base & thin walls for even heat distribution
- Incredibly lightweight body
- Healthy negative ion Advanced technology allows the coating to emit 20 times more Anion than typical cookware.
Stay protected – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot.
We recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools or wooden/heat-resistant plastic tools. Metal utensils may be used with care but they should not be used harshly or scraped over the cooking surface as this may cause damage
Use the product on the most appropriately sized hob ring — it’ll make your food cook more evenly, and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong-sized ring, there’s a risk the hob won't ‘recognise’ the product.
Cooking on a medium or low heat gets the best results — even for frying and searing. Let the product heat up gradually for great tasting food that’s cooked evenly. If you do need to use a higher heat, lower the setting once the desired heat has been reached.
Never slide the product on any glass-topped hob/stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass. Instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface.
Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Neoflam Australia offers a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of original purchase.