This page is only visible to certain customer accounts.
Contact the store owner for more information.
Nature Cook, enjoy nature's answer to healthy cuisine.
Discover centuries-old cooking techniques made modern with Neoflam's Flameproof Casserole.
This natural cookware is an ideal choice for healthy cooking and brings the taste of age-old wisdom to your kitchen.
- Made out of raw sustainable elements such as non-treated clay, sand, filtered water and 100% natural mineral oxides creating an entirely natural cooking pot
- Natural clay allows slow cooking with even temperatures retaining all the food vitamins and flavours
- Suitable for various dishes from rice or vegetables to soups and casseroles, pot roasting, and even baking cakes or bread, served straight to the table.
- Durable glaze interior for easy cleaning
- Compatible with the following cooktops – Gas, Electric and Ceramic
- Made from the earth’s natural minerals
- Heat-resistant clay with over 400°C of thermal–shock strength
- Versatile: Prepare, simmer, bake and serve
Stay protected – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot.
We recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools or wooden/heat-resistant plastic tools. Metal utensils may be used with care but they should not be used harshly or scraped over the cooking surface as this may cause damage
Use the product on the most appropriately sized hob ring — it’ll make your food cook more evenly, and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong-sized ring, there’s a risk the hob won't ‘recognise’ the product.
Cooking on a medium or low heat gets the best results — even for frying and searing. Let the product heat up gradually for great tasting food that’s cooked evenly. If you do need to use a higher heat, lower the setting once the desired heat has been reached.
Never slide the product on any glass-topped hob/stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass. Instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface.
Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Neoflam Australia offers a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of original purchase.