This page is only visible to certain customer accounts.
Contact the store owner for more information.
like always, like never before
Noblesse enriches your daily life with its luxurious design and gorgeous features.
Accented feature of Jewelry inspired Rose gold on the Glass lid & Leather-like textured handle -The leather style craftsman design Saddle stitch present on the Noblesse handle and knob adds an antique impression.
Neoflam always strives to be an innovative company investing in research and development to bring you the best quality product with the most beautiful design in the world and 100% toxin free.
- Ecolon™ Natural Non-Stick Coating - The Healthy Choice for Non-stick Cookware is a ceramic-based coating, mostly made of silicon dioxide (also known as silica or SiO2), a material commonly found in natural elements such as stone and sand.
- PTFE, PFOA, CADMIUM & LEAD FREE
- High-quality production, made from die-cast aluminium for long-lasting and high durability
- High heat conductivity means faster, effective energy saving, and helps to retain nutrition while cooking rapidly.
- Advanced Neoflam silent induction technology
- Highly scratch resistant
- Compatible with the following Cooktops – Gas, Electric, Ceramic and Induction.
- Thick base & thin walls for even heat distribution
- Incredibly lightweight body
- Transitions with ease from stove to oven to table
- Healthy negative ion Advanced technology allows the coating to emit 20 times more Anion than typical cookware.
Stay protected – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot.
We recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools or wooden/heat-resistant plastic tools. Metal utensils may be used with care but they should not be used harshly or scraped over the cooking surface as this may cause damage
Use the product on the most appropriately sized hob ring — it’ll make your food cook more evenly, and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong-sized ring, there’s a risk the hob won't ‘recognise’ the product.
Cooking on a medium or low heat gets the best results — even for frying and searing. Let the product heat up gradually for great tasting food that’s cooked evenly. If you do need to use a higher heat, lower the setting once the desired heat has been reached.
Never slide the product on any glass-topped hob/stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass. Instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface.
Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Neoflam Australia offers a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of original purchase.